December 3 - 5, 2020
Harvest Centre, Red Deer
Unfortunately, due to the rise in COVID-19 cases and in support of the Alberta Government’s announcement last night, declaring a state of public health emergency and putting aggressive measures in place to protect the health system and reduce the rising spread of COVID-19 cases, we will be postponing our event until a later date. We know that by taking these measures now, we are doing our part to protect the health and safety of our community.
All ticket purchasers have been messaged directly and will receive a refund for their tickets.
Westerner Park & Tickets Alberta’s goal is and always has been to deliver a celebration experience to our guests in a safe and comfortable environment. We will work with our partners to try and find the appropriate time to host another event with George Canyon in 2021.
“A Very Acoustic Christmas” with George Canyon is now SOLD OUT
To be notified if tickets become available, please join our waitlist
“A Very Acoustic Christmas” with George Canyon
presented by Real Country 95.5
Join Westerner Park on December 3rd, 4th or 5th for “A Very Acoustic Christmas” with George Canyon and a Christmas buffet dinner by Red Deer Catering.
Treat your office, friends, or family cohort to an intimate, socially distanced Christmas party.
The night will begin with cocktails at 6:00 pm, followed by a festive dinner buffet served by Red Deer Catering at 7:00 pm, and live entertainment to follow.
Drink tickets can be pre-purchased through Tickets Alberta and a cash bar will be available on-site serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy some Christmas cheer while celebrating the year you have made it through!
3 shows – Thurs, Dec 3, Fri, Dec 4 or Sat, Dec 5, 2020
Marquis Room, Harvest Centre, Westerner Park
Doors: 6:00 pm
Dinner: 7:00 pm
Entertainment: 8:00 pm
Tickets – $89.95 each (Dinner, taxes, and service fees included)
Tickets will be sold in tables of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and assigned a dedicated table.
When you arrive, Westerner Park will check you in, give you your pre-purchased drink tickets and direct you to your table.
Purchase your tickets through TicketsAlberta.ca or call 1.866.340.4450
Health and safety is our top priority. To ensure the comfort of our guests, staff and performers, and to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we have implemented several measures and precautions including:
- Limiting ticket sales to a maximum of 95 per night and hosting the event in a venue with 9,400 sq ft of space, a pre-COVID capacity of 400
- Tickets will be sold to cohort groups and assigned a dedicated table to ensure proper social distancing
- Staff and guests will be required to wear a mask upon entering and when moving around the venue
- Hand sanitizer station at entries and high touch areas
- Enhanced cleaning procedures, including documentation of cleaning schedule
- All Westerner Park staff, volunteers and contractors are required to follow the AHS guidelines
- If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms, travelled outside of Canada, or have been in close contact of a person with COVID-19 please contact TicketsAlberta and do not attend the event.