Tickets Alberta Box Office – Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Extended Hours During Centrium Events
The Tickets Alberta Box Office is located in the Westerner Park Centrium (4847B 19 Street Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7).
Click on BUY NOW
- Click on the type of ticket you wish to purchase.
- Select your price category and quantity and click “add to cart”.
- Select your delivery method, review your order and click “checkout”.
- Sign in or create an account
- Complete payment fields.
If you prefer to speak with an agent please call – 1-866-340-4450
Tickets Alberta Box Office is located at 4847B 19 Street, Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7
Log in to My Account Manager
Click on Transfer
- Select the event you would like to transfer. Click next
- Select the ticket(s) you would like to transfer and enter the contact name and email for the recipient. Click next.
- Confirm the event, ticket(s) and recipient information. Click ‘Yes, Make Transfer’ to complete the process. (This may take 30 seconds to process. Do not refresh or use the back button during this time)
- You will receive a confirmation of the transfer on the screen and via email.
- The recipient will have 48 hours to accept the ticket transfer. Ticket holders are able to forward their tickets until 1 hour prior to the event.
Tickets Alberta can only guarantee ticket validity for purchases made through our official site at www.ticketsalberta.com
In order to pick up your tickets at the venue, you may be required to present:
- Valid photo ID, driver’s license or passport. Government issued and include a photo and signature.
- The credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Your account number
The box office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person picking up the tickets.
To request an alternate pick up please contact 1-866-340-4450 to speak with an agent.
You may be required to confirm the full name, address, phone, and last 4 digits of the credit card number used. The alternate pick up will need photo ID and the account number of the account holder to pick up the tickets.
Above sections A, Z, Y, X, W (more may be available depending on event)
You can reissue your print-at-home tickets by logging into your account and following a few simple steps. See this guide HOW TO – Reissue Tickets
If you do not receive your tickets within 3 business days prior to an event, or you notice your tickets are missing or have been destroyed, call the Tickets Alberta Box Office immediately. Tickets for reserved seating events may or may not be replaceable at the discretion of Tickets Alberta. If your tickets are for general admission seating, or if your tickets were purchased anonymously at our Box Office, whether or not to issue you replacement tickets will also be at the discretion of Tickets Alberta; however, in most cases replacement tickets will not be reissued for general admission events or for tickets purchased anonymously at our box office. In some cases a replacement fee may be charged.
In the event that an event is either cancelled or postponed, Tickets Alberta Box Office will alert you ASAP.
While Tickets Alberta regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage that such postponement or cancellation may incur.
Cancelled Events – You will get an automatic refund for tickets bought through Tickets Alberta. (We refund all fees except mail delivery fees)
Rescheduled Events – We’ll contact you with the new date and time when it becomes available. Can’t make the new date? Refunds are up to the artist, team or promoter, but we will do everything we can to help. Please contact us for more information.
Tickets Alberta does not offer refunds or exchanges.